Business is uncertain. You run a business with what you think is an objective view of the future, but often the reality turns out to be different. Adding to the uncertainty is the fact that one of the key resources employed by businesses is people. People take time to hire and train. Each person is different. They have their own ups and downs. They have aspirations and expectations.
When businesses encounter uncertainty, or reach a point different from what was planned, leaders need to step in and take decisions in the best interest of the company. One of the key decisions always pertains to human resources. How to keep them motivated and engaged, while ensuring the business is not paying more than it needs to.
Flexible resourcing has addressed these issues for many organizations, with the help of creative staffing solution providers such as Ushankk.
Signs that you should look out for
There are some signs that your company will do well to recognize and investigate. Some of these could well be your business indicating the need for help from a staffing augmentation specialist. Some of them are:
- Attrition is spiking up. People are leaving the job they said they liked. Some may ask for help while some may not.
- Employees are being required to work in roles they are not skilled, trained or suited for.
- Errors and rising, as are quality related issues and timeliness of delivery. Commitments to clients are becoming difficult to meet.
- You are turning away business because of capacity constraints and your uncertainty if your company will be in a position to take it on.
- You find that you are spending a lot more of your time in handling employee related issues as opposed to customer and product related issues that you were focusing on earlier.
How will the staff augmentation solutions provider help?
First and foremost, a partner like Ushankk will provide flexibility to your business. It will take over the burden of finding fresh resources and do so in timeframes much shorter than what you would normally take. They will match resources to your requirements, ensuring that you do not pay for resources that are no longer needed.
They have a repertoire of creative solutions up their sleeve, one or more of which are generally able to meet each client’s requirements, such as:
IT Staffing – technically qualified resources are engaged on suitable, agreed compensation.
Professional staffing – experienced professionals in multiple fields are made available.
Direct hire placement – traditional hiring for employers.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing – taking over the complete recruitment function, sometimes including related functions like onboarding and background verification.
Payrolling – taking over statutory responsibilities related to manpower.
Millions of corporations have found value in engaging staffing solution providers such as Ushankk. Not only does it address their employment challenges, it also frees up leaders to focus on business related activities.
If your company is showing signs of employment related stress, you should act now.